So this wedding was supposed to be no thrills, just focus on each other. For the most part, that's what it has been until March 31st when I ordered pink polka dot paper for the cake toppers (hard to explain, but you'll see). Long story short, the paper just wasn't meant to get to me and I spent A LOT of time finding an alternative. It FINALLY arrived today and is perfect. Cake toppers are saved. It was funny (not really) how obsessed I became with this stupid paper. All the things I didn't want to worry about went into pink polka dot paper......glad that's over. Now just focused on the wedding and preparing for the honeymoon - Woo Hoo!!!
Rena was nominated (by her teacher I presume) for a Talent Development Program for 3rd, 4th & 5th graders. Not sure if the selection committee will choose her, but the saying "its enough to be nominated" is so true. I'm very proud of her for being recognized for her great math & reading abilities.
Rena has been at her Grandma & Grandpa Hudson's house this week for Spring Break. She has had so much fun she barely calls to talk to me. Easier to handle than if she were missing me, but it makes me realize how fast she's growing. She called me yesterday evening to ask me a question about her Webkin and said, "I'm just going to tell good night now so I don't have to call back again". Funny!! They of course love having her as they don't get to see her very often.
8 crazy days until this wedding. Can't wait to walk down the isle with my amazing, beautiful daughter and marry the wonderful man who I will call "husband" very soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congrats to Rena!
Can't wait to see your pink polka dot paper! :)
Love ya!!!
Alicia
Way to go, Rena! Always knew that she was a smarty pants.
I can't believe that your wedding day is almost here! Seems like just yesterday you called to tell me you were engaged. All of your planning (including the pink polka dot paper) are going to pay off -- I'm sure everything will be beautiful.
Can't wait!
Love,
Kimberly
Post a Comment