Thursday, December 13, 2007
Here it is....
This posting (and Blog) is dedicated to Gavin's Voice. In particular Gavin's Mom - Alicia. I've know Alicia all my life and am amazed (but not surprised) by her capacity to love and her strength as a mother. Yesterday in her Blog she confessed to feeling exposed by her Blog. When she first started doing it I was so impressed because she is not a public person and now her Blog has touch so many lives including mine. I want to thank her for putting herself out there and will do the same on this Blog "What's a Girl to Do". It is not brave like Gavin's Voice, but I don't want her to feel alone in the Blog world of feeling exposed. This is much easier for me than her, but I want her to know I love her and for what its worth here I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Accounting? Afganistan? Interesting!! Thanks for trying to make it easier on me by sharing yourself too! Very thoughtful! I really appreciate your support and love! Love the pic of Rena too!
Great idea! It made my day! Thankyou!
Love ya, Alicia
Post a Comment